Pizza, cake, and ice cream are usually enough for any party – we’ve never run out of food – but some folks like to add other tastes to the party.
- A fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements is an attractive presentation of cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, and strawberries. It is available in a few party themes, like Mickey Mouse and Dora the Explorer, or in geometric decorative array: $79
- Adults probably will not have to share this vegetable platter with the children, but the clean, cool, crunchy taste is a refreshing contrast to the pizza and cake: $39
- Big Rock Candy Mountain is a heaping bowl bulging with colorful, flavorful, sweet candy, featuring jelly beans, gummies, chocolates, and more. Five pounds feeds at least twenty people: $29
- Pile O’ Popcorn – choose three flavors from butter, sweet butter, kettle, cheddar, white cheddar, jalapeno, caramel, and tutti frutti: $29
- Cookie Casserole is a baking pan filled with a delicious mix of six kinds of cookies; simple favorites for the kids, sophisticated choices for the adults: $49
We serve delicious pizza, delivered hot and fresh from the oven 1 mile away at award winning Rome’s Pizza. These are 16 inch pizzas (over 30% larger than “large” pizzas at other restaurants) which feed 8 children or 4 – 5 adults each.
- 16 inch pizza, one topping: $15
- 16 inch Rome’s Deluxe pizza, with pepperoni, mushrooms, red onions, green peppers, and sausage: $22
- 16 inch Vegetarian Garden pizza, with mushrooms, black olives, green olives, red onion, green peppers, and tomatoes: $22
- 16 inch Vegetarian Deluxe pizza, with mozzarella, spinach, sautéed mushrooms, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, red onions: $24
- 16 inch Extravaganza pizza, with extra pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Italian sausage, beef, salami, and cheese: $29
- 16 inch Super Deluxe pizza, with pepperoni, Canadian bacon, salami, mushrooms, black olives, green olives, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, beef, sausage, and extra cheese: $29
SHOPPING FOR PIZZA
You may bring your own pizza, but please consider a few factors first.
Our prices include the delivery charge and a 15% tip for the person who delivers your pizza. You’ll want to add those to the prices of pizzas you buy somewhere else for an accurate comparison.
Most large pizzas are 14 inch, which means 154 square inches. Rome’s Pizza’s large pizzas are 16 inch, which means 201 square inches – 30% more pizza. Three large pizzas from Rome’s Pizza are about the same amount of food as four large pizzas from anywhere else. Three Rome’s Pizza pizzas for $45 is a better deal than four pizzas for $10 each, plus $6 tip, plus $2.50 delivery charge.
Rome’s Pizza is award winning. Most cheaper pizza places don’t advertise their quality and taste. They boast about their price. You are entertaining your family and friends at a once a year event. Y’all deserve a great meal.
We serve pull-apart cupcake cakes. They look like sheet cakes with a top layer of butter cream frosting and decorated with your choice of theme or with a photograph you supply. There are 24, 30, or 36 cupcakes under the frosting, which can be a mix of white and chocolate cupcakes. We include a candle. Since these cakes are actually cupcakes, you can serve them very quickly. Price: $36, $45, or $54
We also offer Signature Birthday Cakes for some themes, like Disney Princesses. These are multilayer, split level, sheet cakes with more elaborate decoration. These cakes require slicing and are slower to serve. Price: $60 when available.
HEB vanilla, chocolate, lime, and orange: $1 per cup
Premium flavors from Ben & Jerry, Haagen Daz, and gelato: $2 per cup
We offer about 30 choices because everyone likes something different. Most parties average 2 drinks per person to go with pizza, cake, and ice cream. If you’re serving more food, you may need more drinks. Drink coupons for each person’s choice of water, milk, chocolate milk, apple juice, grape juice, fruit punch, lemonade, 17 flavors of soda, iced tea, sweet tea, and coffee: $1 each